Copyright © 2018 Razer Inc. All rights reserved.
• Fixed SDK detection integration issue from Chroma SDK v1.* onwards.
• Fixed finalizer of Corale.Colore.CoreChroma calling SDK UnInit function under unsafe conditions.
• Added LED indexer to Corale.Colore.Core.Mousepad.
• Added IsKeySafe methods on Corale.Colore.Core.Keyboard to give more flexibility around the SDK key ghosting.
• Added support for System.Windows.Media.Color (yay WPF developers).
• Updated Corale.Colore.Core.Color.Orange so it is now … actually orange.
• Updated some key names to be more descriptive of the actual key.
• Updated device GUIDs for new products.
• Reduced thrown exceptions where a Chroma App priority system was introduced in Chroma SDK v1.0.4.
• Initialization is now thread-safe.
• Color conversions between Colore’s type and system types are now implicit.
• EnvironmentHelper is now internal.
• Fix for mouse effect enum order issue
• Plus other minor bug fixes.
• Improved SDK Detection Methods
• Improves color rendering speed on some devices
• Additional helper methods for multiple devices
• Additional helper methods for non-Keyboard classes
• Bug fixes
v2.2.1 includes a major change to Colore’s public API. With the Chroma SDK has growing larger, compensation has to be done for the sheer amount of options available. This means that new methods have been implemented with more descriptive names, again focusing on accessibility to new developers. The old methods are now deprecated, but still available until Colore v3.0 which has a targeted milestone date of October 31st.
COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES: These are the official rules that govern how the Apps Reward Scheme will operate. The Apps Reward Scheme will be simply referred to as “Scheme” throughout the rest of these rules. In these Official Rules, “we,” “our,” “us” and “Razer” refer to Razer Inc., the sponsor of the Scheme. “You” refers to an eligible Scheme entrant who must agree to these Official Rules.
By submitting your Entry, you:
By entering this Scheme, you agree:
This Scheme will be governed by the laws of the State of California, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of California for any disputes arising out of this Scheme.
If cheating, a virus, a bug, a catastrophic event or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled (sometimes referred to as force majeure) affects the Scheme, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Scheme. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error.
If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Scheme by hacking, cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law and disqualify any Entry you made. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Schemes, so please play fairly.